Windows password recovery is a popular topic, regardless of which version of Windows you’re talking about. For as long as there have been passwords, there have been people forgetting their passwords. Many people’s initial thought is to simply use an easy password. This kind of defeats the purpose. Did you know that hackers have special software that automatically tries to guess passwords? They search the internet for vulnerable computers, and then have programs automatically trying passwords. This is why it’s essential to use a strong password, but a strong password is easy to forget.
That’s likely the reason you’re interested in Windows password recovery in the first place. In this post, we’re going to be sharing some tips about quickly recovering your Windows password with ease.
- Contact your administrator.
- Trick your brain into remembering the password.
- Use software to recover your Windows password.
1. The first thing to try is to contact your administrator. If it’s a work computer, you should have a number you can call for a tech support help desk who will be able to sort this out for you. Otherwise, you can use the Administrator account on your desktop to change your password if you have access to Admin. If you have lost the admin password, move onto the next step.
2. This one might sound kind of silly, but it has worked for people in the past. Basically, get up, go do something else for a little while and don’t think about your password. Sit down at your computer casually, and without really thinking about it, see if you can draw on muscle memory to type in your password. This can work if it’s a password you have entered enough times previously.
3. If the first two tips don’t help, you can always turn to software to help you recover the password. In the next few paragraphs, we’ll be taking a closer look at this option.
Using a password remover program to reset your Windows password after you have lost it is a great choice, especially once you have tried everything else! Windows password recovery is as easy as 1 – 2 – 3 when you’re using password recovery software. Specifically, Password Resetter which is an incredibly popular option to reset your Windows password after losing it.
The reason people tend to flock towards Password Resetter, instead of some other software that’s available, when they’re looking for help with Windows password recovery is because Password Resetter has been around for years, it’s trusted, safe, secure and easy to use. On top of all that, it’s available online as a digital download so you don’t have to wait any longer to get back into your system.
It’s worth noting that Password Resetter doesn’t just work for the most recently Windows 7 and 8 operating systems. It also work for previous versions of Windows as well. When you order a license to use the Windows password recovery software, you’ll be able to use it time and time again on a variety of Windows computers if the need ever arises.
Those who are curious about learning more about Password Resetter, or are in a rush to actually get their passwords reset right away, can take a look at the Password Resetter homepage. They have a very informative, quick video that explains all the steps of the windows password recovery process.Posted in: Windows Tips